Monday, May 16, 2005

BBB, Part Deux

Well, DB has spoken. I received an email from Mr. Burleson last night. Below is the text of the email with the profanity edited out:

Hi Jeff,
I see that you think that you are cute, posting nonsense in the Oracle forum.
I've had it with motherf***ers like you:
Please, crawl back in to your hole, you c**ksucking f**got . . .


Bernard Mannes Baruch, possibly the last century's greatest stockbroker said it best:
"During my eighty-seven years I have witnessed a whole succession of technological revolutions. But none of them has done away with the need for character in the individual or the ability to think."

7 comments:

Tarry Singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarry Singh said...

I made grammatical errors there, that's why I had to remove it.

all I want to say is that this burleson guy is sick as he can get. I think HE is the serial (web) killer.

This is sick as it gets. Tis time to lock down the dba-oracle website.

Are the hapless Burleson clients listening??

Tarry Singh said...

And when I said lockdown, I meant
"That he shuts it down and goes back to horse breeding".

David Aldridge said...

Hey, I received a similar email! Different profanities, but I'm referring it for consideration by law enforcement authorities at the moment so I'll not be publishing it yet.

Jeff Hunter said...

Yeah, a real class act, eh?

Peter K said...

You know, given this and what DKB said about HJR recently, I seriously think that the stress is getting to DKB and he is finally gone off his rockers!

I'm sure if an innocent newbie was to even question any of his posting is going get a mouthful from him.

DaPi said...

Welcome to the club, Jeff. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The man is mentally ill, to the point that my previous feelings of disgust are now changing to pity.