Sunday, March 12, 2006

That time of year

It's that time of the year in the US where passionate College Basketball fans glue themselves to the TV all weekend long. The field of 65 has been drawn as we begin scrutinizing the brackets for the office pool. Yes, your employers probably cringe during this time of year as we use company resources to track our picks and scores, but hey, it's March Madness.

I'm a Tarheel at heart, so I can guarantee you they'll be one of my final four picks. All my neighbors will be rooting for the Huskies in my backyard, and the Orangemen are a dangerous team. But lets face it, after the Tarheels, I'm rooting for whoever is playing the Dookies.

Anybody got an E-Size DeskJet to print your brackets out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get your dancing shoes on it's going to be a party this year. I think a bunch of highly seeded teams will be exiting after a game or two this year it just seems to be a year of surprises. I am a Spartan and the big 10 season this year was full of excitement if not exactly the way I wanted it to go. North Carolina seems to have really gotten themselves together so good luck except when facing Big Ten teams!